Several years ago, as a creative director for a major advertising agency, George Pytlik saw a consistent problem that even the best agencies were unable to solve. Those businesses who most needed the help of agency brand-building experts were least able to afford it. When he left the agency in 2003, he turned his attention to giving smaller companies the marketing power of big corporations.
I work with CEOs of small and medium sized companies who want the same professional brand presence seen in the world’s global leaders. It’s the most rewarding thing in the world to see their sales transformed.”
Through an efficient workflow joined to considerable experience helping grow such well-known brands as Intrawest, London Drugs, Encorp Pacific, BC Credit Unions and Speedy Glass, George has helped many startups and smaller businesses dramatically increase their brand awareness and sales results.
George has made this affordable without sacrificing quality. Put his experience to work for your company through cohesive branding, website design and advertising.
The Adwiz story
George has many years experience building brand and communication strategies in a variety of industries. He started his own ad agency at the age of 24, adding to his roster of clients such prestigious companies as BC Central Credit Union, Trinity Western University, several franchise retail companies, investment firms, technology giants and even a national bank.
George created a vision and strategic plan that grew Maxwell Energy by 1,000 percent in a single year. He was featured on national television news for his innovative digital marketing approaches.
By 1993, as the Internet began emerging as a communications tool, George built the online division of Campus Crusade for Christ, an internationally-recognized non-profit organization. He also directed the marketing efforts of Ricky’s All Day Grill, an international franchise restaurant chain.
Recently his eMarketing strategy, web design and branding expertise helped catapult The Pocket Testament League from a virtual standing start to more 300,000 members.
George’s marketing initiatives led to impressive growth for a number of brands, such as 600% sales growth in just nine months for a manufacturer and 300% growth in 18 months for a computer software developer.
Highly competitive, George is not only passionate about brands, but also determined to help his clients win in the marketplace.
Winning outside the office, too
His other passion is on the dance floor. He’s one of North America’s top competitive ballroom dancers in the 35+ age category, ranked third in Canada in the Ten-Dance category for 2012 and finishing 27th in the World Championship Ten Dance competition a year earlier. Learn more about that part of his life here.
- Branding From logo designs to full brand communication plans, George can help package your company to ensure it gets noticed in a noisy world.
- Quality Web Design One of North America’s premier web designers, the Adwiz creates website designs that match your brand messaging for optimal impact.
- Strategy With over 25 years of experience, George has seen many successes and failures, and has worked with many industries. He can help you develop a marketing strategy and effective advertising creative approaches that will make your brand stand out from the crowd.
- eMarketing George is a master at online marketing. This includes the development of brand-focused landing pages and eNewsletters.
- Print Design Printed collateral materials are not dead, but continue to serve a vital function. They work exceptionally well when used in partnership with a matching website and eMarketing campaign. Make sure your corporate brochure and other print materials communicate effectively.
Contact George today to arrange a free, no-hassle initial consultation. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain. Even a few tips you can learn in the meeting could make a significant difference to your bottom line. Make your appointment today.